This issue of Skate’s Art Investment Review focuses on the most important auction results in June, as well as major upcoming sales at Christie’s and Sotheby’s.
In this Issue:
- New Entries to Skate’s Top 5000 in June
- Old Masters Market: Significant Downturn in Demand Signifies Low Investment Potential
- Top 3 Art Investment Ideas for July 2012
- Willem van de Velde The Younger: A Calm – A smalschip and a kaag at anchor with an English man-o’-war beyond
- Willem van de Velde The Younger: The Surrender of the Royal Prince During The Four Days’ Battle, 1st – 4th June 1666
- Joseph Mallord William Turner, R.A.: Mont Blanc from Fort Roch, Val d’Aosta
To read the full report, please click here.