This issue of Skate’s Art Investment Review focuses on the most important November results as well as on a major upcoming December Sotheby’s auction devoted to Old Masters.
In this Issue:
- November 2012 Auction Results: Higher Value Art with Lower Investment Returns
- Vedutisti – Art Historical Value Does Not Guarantee Investment Potential
- Celebrity Portraits by Andy Warhol: Men, Women and Himself
- Top 3 Art Investment Ideas for December 2012
- Bernardo Bellotto: Venice, the Grand Canal: looking south-west, from the Rial Bridge to the Palazzo Foscari
- Gaspar van Wittel: Rome, a view of the river Tiber at the Porto della Legna looking towards Castel Sant’Angelo, with Saint Peter’s Basilica in the distance
- Francesco Guardi: Venice, the Punta della Dogana
To read the full report, please click here.